I've hated teams before. I've never hated one like this. Friday, we'll release 88 Reasons why we hate the Patriots. If you want to submit one, email it (DON'T PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's the first run of links today:
- Lenny P says "Finally!"
- Vic Carucci says it's a heavyweight matchup.
- Peter King is smoking a ton of crack. Among other things, he thinks the Colts couldn't possibly win in Foxborough in January. Actually, I think they have a better chance winning a game against this NE team in bad weather than NE does playing well. I also fail to see why routinely running up the score on teams makes you 'invincible'. I don't know what will happen this week, but as long as the game is close, I don't think it settles anything.
- Don Banks covers yesterday's game. But only so he can talk about next week's.
- King referenced this piece in Play Magazine about kickers. It's long, so read it when you have time. Lots of AV stuff in there.
- John Clayton says the Skins had more communication problems. Seriously, when is this going to explode in the league office?
- Clark Judge likes the Colts physical play and also says (hilariously) that Vince Young just wins games. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.
- CHFF had the line of the day: Then there was Tampa Bay, which had scored one for the NFC by beating Tennessee a couple weeks ago, but lost at home yesterday to a Jacksonville team led by Quinn Gray, Medicine Woman.