Friday, August 10, 2007

I woke up Joseph Addai

Crazy moment today at work. I rang the door at a customer's house to leave a quote and Joseph Addai opened the door. At least I think it was Joseph Addai. He didn't have a shirt on and he had just woken up. He was about 5' 11" and ripped. Most importantly he looked exactly like Joseph Addai.

It was a fairly expensive house in a nice neighborhood near the Colts complex. The same neighborhood Edge used to live during his first few years in Indy. I didn't stop to ask him if he was Joseph Addai because he clearly had no clue who I was or why I was there. I'm guessing the work was for his mom or girlfriend, but the last name on the sheet was not Addai. If we end up doing the work for them I'll let you know for sure whether or not it was in fact Super Bowl hero, Joe Addai.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.