Thursday, November 1, 2007

Colts - Patriots Predictions?

Hey, do you remember that one game in New England when Tom Brady threw four crushing interceptions against the Colts? Or the game he threw the Big Pick? Sure you do. That was all just last season. One more hilarious collapse like those and we might be lucky enough to witness something like this:



Well maybe he won't start throwing the ball underhanded, but it would be nice to see Tommy Boy throw a few picks on his jump balls to Moss. Anyone care to share their Colts vs. Patriots predictions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say the Colts put some wrinkles in their offense to attack a slow LB corp and set up some deep attempts that succeed.

Colts win a thriller 34-28

HeatherRadish said...

Speaking of Tom Brady crying, I still love this picture from 2005.

andyfest said...

I hope they win but my honest prediction is:

Patriots:24
Colts: 17

chipbennett said...

Colts 34 Patriots 20

Anonymous said...

Honestly? I have no score to predict.

But I wonder who on the Pats might go down so people can pass it off as the excuse as to why Indy won.

My money's on Maroney, followed by Rodney HGH, with a distant third to Richard Seymour.

Funny, if Richard Seymour being out hurt the Pats so bad that they were 7-0 before he came back, and he really did NOTHING to the Redskins, I wonder if people will blame him for why the Pats couldn't stop the Colts?

Oh well, let the excuses begin!