Monday, December 31, 2007

Fantasy Pride

I want to offer a hearty congratulations to the winners of our 18to88.com Fantasy League this year. For those who didn't know, we had a special rule (no Patriots and no Jaguars players allowed, and no one could start a player playing against Indy). The final results were:

Champion: TNT Football managed by Eric F (Ereeper)
2nd Place: Bobsanders managed by Jordan H.
3rd Place: Dacoltz managed by hoosierhoops02

Our champion, Eric, says,
"As far as gloating comments, I'm not that kind of winner. I will part with that is sure was a great challenge to have only two bench players. It seemed every move I made was golden. I played Lorenzo Neal one week and he get's a TD. I then dropped him. I waited for starting RB's to go down so I could pick up their back ups and the back ups came through. I traded Kenny Watson for Selvin Young and that was a great trade for me. I dropped Shockey at the right time and the Baltimore D at the right time. Bethea gets hurt and I pick up Roman Harper and he get's an INT in the playoffs. I don't know if it was luck or skill or a little of both, but I'll take it. I look forward to defending my title next year! Thanks to all 19 owners for all the fun and competition and most important. Go Colts!!!"

Demond and I got edged out of the playoffs, but we already complained about that weeks ago (Freaking Willis McGahee). Thanks to everyone who played. We hope to see many of you back next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

19 Owners??

That's crazy deep.

Deshawn Zombie said...

19 owners and only 30 NFL teams. 3 string RBs were like gold.