1. Kenton Keith really does look like the backup RB. He seems to bring a spark every time he touches the ball.
2. Doug Johnson is a horrible quarterback
3. It's nice to have a Dante Hughes sighting
4. Peyton looked miserable in every shot. Not a guy who enjoys sitting the pine.
5. I enjoy having Don Fischer call the games. I've been listening to him since I was a kid, and his voice feels like home.
6. Josh Betts always brings excitement. And turnovers.
7. Roger Goodell has to be concerned with the preseason. When Indy and Cincy are locked in a 0-0 snorefest, something is seriously wrong. That was a serious eyebleeder, and it's a shame that fans were forced to pay to watch it in order to have season tickets.
8. Craphonzo Thorpe HAS to make this team.
9. I'm glad Chris Shelton caught that ball for a first down on the final drive. I would have hated for his final moments as a pro to end with the ball bouncing off his chest. Twice.
10. I don't know about you, but after four weeks of preseason....
I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL