Monday, August 6, 2007

Hand me a Danish

Nothing like waking up to the best of the Bard. I must admit, I got a chuckle out of Demond's despondency. I'm not going to cry any tears over a guy who had 29 tackles and 2.5 sacks last year. I hope he's ok, but let's save the poisoned foil for another day.

In other news, Kravitz wrote a short fluff column on Colts going to the Hall of Fame.
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070806/COLUMNISTS01/708060373/1247/SPORTS

He thinks Polian deserves to go, and I agree, but confess I've never looked up what it takes to get as a front office guy...sounds like an article.

In other news, I'm heading back to Nap Town with my family this week after 3 years in Argentina. I'm looking forward to watching the Dallas game with Demond, although I'm not sure what I'll do since we can't sit and IM during the game.

No comments: