Friday, August 17, 2007

10 teams you won't meet in the playoffs

http://www.sportsline.com/spin/story/10295079

Someone named Eric Kay from sportsline.com says the Colts won't make the playoffs. I've never heard of this guy, but he also thinks Mario Williams will have four sacks in a game. Na-ga-da.

I have to say that I am kind of close to predicting that the Colts will win a mere 10 regular season games, so I guess I'm not that far off from this guy, but 7 losses or more is a ton for a team led by Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy. The performance of the defense is almost irrelevant at this point. They have proven that they can do almost anything and the Colts will still rack up 12 wins. "Hey guys, listen up! We're going to run away from the ball carrier on this next play. Okay? Break."

The Colts have absolutely no fear of anyone. Would it really surprise you if they rolled into Jacksonville in October and hung 40 on them? No? And that's why Eric Kay is an idiot.

No comments: