Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Make-up Gift


Sorry about no post yesterday, in addition to the MMTTB report which is coming shortly, I wanted to treat you all to this gem from 2003. I just found it in a stack of magazines I had saved. I just want to say an extra thank you to my buddy Nate (the same one who has been letting me watch the games on his sling box) for giving this to me 5 years ago. Needless to say, that's getting framed and going on my wall. Don't take my questioning of Marvin the last few days as a statement of how I feel about him as a player. You find few people who are bigger 88 fans and supporters. I hope he makes me look like a fool. Here's to 50 catches and 6 scores over the last seven games.

And no matter what...this site will ALWAYS be 18to88.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the label and the address (when you blow up the pic)...good thing its not a current address or you might get some crazies stalking nate. heh.