Sunday, June 17, 2007

Peying them back

The NY Post reports that Peyton took some of his linemen to watch the NBA finals as a thank you for their fine work in the playoffs. Ugh. I hate to see a QB punishing his teammates. Couldn't he have done something nice for them?

Rumor has it that they then went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and split a plate of cheese fries at the local Big Boy. They wanted to do something fun, but they were in Cleveland-there ISN'T anything fun in Cleveland.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06172007/sports/the_rumble_sports_ginger_adams_otis.htm

Demond Sanders' Comments: "I really wanted to find a way to say 'Thank you' to you guys. I hope you like crap."
Here's a great quote: "To tell the truth, I'm not excited to go to Cleveland, but we have to," Ichiro said through an interpreter in the Seattle Times. "If I ever saw myself saying I'm excited going to Cleveland, I'd punch myself in the face, because I'm lying."

No comments: