Thursday, September 6, 2007

Game day with the Star

One of the best parts of waking up on the morning of opening day is the plethora of articles by the Indy Star. Take 15 or 20 minutes to check them out. Several are very good. I can't believe how excited I am for this game. Reading the DVOA numbers from footballoutsiders was good for me. It's helping me to add a dash of realism to the mix. Still, I have a feeling that 10 or 12 weeks from now, the Colts will be sitting atop most power polls.

Demond Sanders' Comments: I'M READY. I'M READY. I'M READY. I'M READY. I'M READY. I'M READY. I'M READY. I'M READY. I'M READY. I'M READY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I can't believe how excited I am for this game."

You're not the only one D. I found myself unable to sleep last night. even felt some butterflies which made me ask the question usually asked by my wife - "what is wrong with you?!". it's like I'm 9 years old again, and I'm about to spend the next 5 months on a go-kart farm or something.

-matt

Demond Sanders said...

GO-KART FARM - LOL